About Me

My photo
After years of sloth, I am now a mama who runs and practices yoga. I write about exercise; parenting a grownup child as well as two little kids; and whatever is annoying me at the moment.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeling bearish, but cheered up by a little stinkerbutt...

Ugh. Bummer news on the job front this week, and today the Chicago Bears just choked at home in the NFC Championship against the Packers. Observation: I had no idea so many of my Facebook friends were Packer fans. And a lot of 'em don't even live in Wisconsin. Hmm. And it's still January. UGH.

After the game I brought the toddler man upstairs from our basement family/TV room and made him a chicken nugget quesadilla (hey, it gets him to eat tomatoes!) He munched happily for a bit and then began to fling chunks of his dinner across the kitchen with great delight. However, since Mommy was grumpy she did not appreciate this. I grabbed everything and started cleaning up and gave a few stern "no"s. Stinkerbutt. Then, out of the blue the little toddler man starts counting to seven. Yes, he counted! I made him do it again to make sure I wasn't hearing things. So now I'm less grumpy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment