About Me

My photo
After years of sloth, I am now a mama who runs and practices yoga. I write about exercise; parenting a grownup child as well as two little kids; and whatever is annoying me at the moment.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Physique 57 workout review -- I love this DVD!

Have you heard of Physique 57? Sofia Vergara (the Latina bombshell from "Modern Family", right) works out at Physique 57 studios, as does talk show hostess Kelly Ripa. (Yes, folks, I confess that I read US Weekly). Just throwing that in as a reason you may have heard of it, since Physique 57 doesn't have Chicago studios, just locations in New York and Los Angeles. Personally, celebs don't necessarily make me want to do a workout DVD, but this one is really something.

The founder of the Physique 57, a dancer by background, started selling DVDs of her "technique" and OMG, I absolutely love it! Here's my review from today's paper. Add this to your holiday wish gift list.

No comments:

Post a Comment