About Me

My photo
After years of sloth, I am now a mama who runs and practices yoga. I write about exercise; parenting a grownup child as well as two little kids; and whatever is annoying me at the moment.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Little toddler man enjoys the kickoff of college football

Belated congrats to my Nebraska Cornhuskers for their 49-10 win over Western Kentucky (folks, we don't take wins like that for granted after our recent bleak years). And congrats to my hubby's Hawkeyes for the team's sound thumping of Eastern Illinois. Our marriage is going to get, uh, interesting next fall when Nebraska moves into the Big 10 and will play Iowa regularly.

The toddler man has already learned to say "Hawkeye" thanks to Daddy's coaching. Gotta work on Husker. Here's a pic of the t-man enjoying the Iowa game Saturday.

1 comment: