About Me

My photo
After years of sloth, I am now a mama who runs and practices yoga. I write about exercise; parenting a grownup child as well as two little kids; and whatever is annoying me at the moment.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Two little running mama milestones...

Good morning. Just a few days ago, we said good-bye to our last infant car seat. Both kids are now in booster seats since each has passed the 30-pound mark. 

Today while driving them to school I peered back in the rear view mirror. I had one of those many little moments that sneak up on parents and make you catch your breath just a little bit. 

Man they're just not babies anymore. They're kids. Wow. They looked so big kid-like to me all of a sudden.

Milestone No. 2: last year I ran 1,119 miles, my highest annual mileage ever.

Today, on Nov. 21, I beat that. As of 6 am today, I'm at 1,122. With many runs left to go this year. 

Booyah.

Mommying and running rocks.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your highest annual mileage ever with over a month to spare! :)

    ReplyDelete